Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
PrettyGyrl
Frequent Contributor

Chase Freedom

Denial....Was told my EQ was to messy. Asked could they pull my TU because it's my strongest. Placed on hold then the analyst came back and still denied me. She told me the problem was my two & only baddies left on TU totaling 1k. Kinda bummed. Damn is it worth calling again?
Started from the bottom, now I'm here: 4/20/15: EX-674 TU 704 EQ-677
TU-Clean...EQ & EX-1 Paid Collections & 1 Judgement
T minus 4 months until Operation EE!!
Goal: 750 Across the board! AMEX Approved! Living in the Garden
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Freedom

@PrettyGyrl wrote:
Denial....Was told my EQ was to messy. Asked could they pull my TU because it's my strongest. Placed on hold then the analyst came back and still denied me. She told me the problem was my two & only baddies left on TU totaling 1k. Kinda bummed. Damn is it worth calling again?

You can try again but I would not let them run another CR.

Message 2 of 5
PrettyGyrl
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. That was going to be my strategy. I even have a auto loan with them...current & never late.
Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@PrettyGyrl wrote:
Thanks. That was going to be my strategy. I even have a auto loan with them...current & never late.

Stress that in your recon.  

It is worth calling again as it's Chase, the way I played it (with a massive unpaid tax lien on my EX from a decade ago) was that Chase is my primary banking institution (which if it is for you, absolutely mention in addition to the auto loan) and that I'd been rebuilding my credit and had been clean for the last year.

The only drawback to that is Chase Auto might as well be on a different planet than Chase's consumer credit division as I understand it, but hype up what you have going for you anyway.  

        
Message 4 of 5
PrettyGyrl
Frequent Contributor

Thanks I'll try again.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.