Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Bold easy ???

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Chase Ink Bold easy ???

Hey just wanted to seek adivce do you think the chase bold is an easy business card to get approved for ???.... Its a charge card and they do offer revolvers, which i imagine are harder to get... btw I was approved for a chase ink cash back in april for 5k... Thinking about applying for the bold, as we are moving our business banking over to chase next month.... any thoughts ?? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Bold easy ???

What's your personal credit look like? Pay dex score and your experian business look like?
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 2 of 9
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I have over 19 personal accounts... PIF all accounts 

business: 

1 chase ink cash - 5k PIF every month

1 staples card - 1k ( never used it) 

How can I get my paydex score ?? 

Message 3 of 9
swpopham
Established Contributor

Your good to apply as long as your personal is over 680 ish you can buy your experian and dunns report if you know of no negatives on your business your in
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 9
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I just bought dandb report.... Dandb is bull really hate them... my report has nothing on it... 

As for personal I have a 741..... 

Message 5 of 9
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hijack this thread but if I apply a business card under sole proprietor would Paydex and business CR still matter?

Message 6 of 9
swpopham
Established Contributor

No sir it just helps, if you are like me and have colorful 45 page credit reports

Message 7 of 9
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

www.whogavemcredit.com

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 8 of 9
lanc
Regular Contributor

I'd think Ink Bold would be easier to get because it's PIF each month

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.