Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink CLI

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink CLI

I've posted this in the business forum but had no reply so I am posting it here instead.

I would like to see what you credit guru here have to say about this. I have had my Chase Ink for 11 months and is carrying abalance of 4,500 nad my credit limit is 5K. What are the chance of getting approved for a CLI without bringing the balance down?

I have a 15 months 0% interest on this card, that is why I have not been too worry about paying it off.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink CLI

With the card being maxed out, I'd have to say your chances of CLI, without paying the balance down, are slim. But as always YMMV. I guess if you have room to burn a HP, you could try.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I don't think you will get one.... Pay it all off then ask. I had a 5k limit on a ink cash paid in full for 3 months called in got 12k. I PIF every month. Yesterday tried to get 20k they said no.... But they increased my bold from 15k to 35k so I'm not mad......
Message 3 of 4
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Yep PIF then ask for CLI your maxed out limit will surely deny you the CLLI, G.L.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.