Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink = US Bank Cash+?

tag
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink = US Bank Cash+?

Does anyone do a sole proprietorship when apping for the ink and use it for the 5% back or 5x the points for bills for their house? 

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink = US Bank Cash+?

If you dont have a real business then dont apply just to get awards. CCCs do monitor transactions.

This is why they have specific type of cards.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 2 of 4
distantarray
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:
If you dont have a real business then dont apply just to get awards. CCCs do monitor transactions.

This is why they have specific type of cards.

Companies can't discriminate against home businesses, it would be pretty hard to prove otherwise. I do some work at home so that allowed me to get a Chase Ink card. With Social under sole prioritership. It's funny cause they asked me how much I made last year, I said $0 cause it's just starting out and still worked fine. But my line of work it's not unusual to go independant so that wasn't a problem.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 4
chnceit
Valued Contributor

All Im saying is dont lie if you dont have a real business to get rewards. It will catch up to you.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.