Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Introduces Credit Journey Credit Score Tracker For Everyone

tag
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Chase Introduces Credit Journey Credit Score Tracker For Everyone

Chase is introducing Credit Journey...a free credit score tracker powered by Transunion...for everyone. You do not have to be a Chase customer to enroll and use the service.

• Credit Score - Get your VantageScore® 3.0 credit score
  • Weekly Update - Your score refreshes weekly when you log in. Check as often as you'd like – it won't impact your score
  • Score Simulator - Find out how your score may be affected when you pay off debt, open new accounts and more
  • Alerts - Get email alerts about critical changes to your credit report, helping you identify potential fraud

This seems useful. Especially to those just starting out. It's basically Credit Karma but without it's resources (forums, affiliate applications, etc).

For those with Chase Slate:

In addition to the score that you can already access through your Slate Credit Dashboard, with Credit JourneySM you’ll get access to your VantageScore® 3.0 credit score from Transunion. For this reason, you may see two different scores in Credit JourneySM and your Slate Credit Dashboard. Credit JourneySMprovides your VantageScore® 3.0 based on TransUnion data. Your Slate Credit Dashboard provides a different credit score based on Experian data.

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
5 REPLIES 5
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Introduces Credit Journey Credit Score Tracker For Everyone

I signed my mother up for this a couple weeks ago, they also showed Chase pre-quals for her on the main page that shows the score etc.  She was not a Chase customer at the time.

Message 2 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Ha Ha Call me lazy but when i seen that on signing in recently i thought "oh no, not another username/password combo registration for yet another score tracker" Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 6
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ha Ha Call me lazy but when i seen that on signing in recently i thought "oh no, not another username/password combo registration for yet another score tracker" Smiley Sad

I know there's a lot of them...and we are especially aware of them here on the forums but for the average person...I don't think they even know where to look for something that tells them if their scores are healthy or not. I think this will help a lot of people.

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice site but my score is about 80 points higher than my FICO 08 so for me it's pretty useless.  May help others in tracking -- and one more alert system, too.

Message 5 of 6
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

You lost me at "VantageScore® 3.0". 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.