Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Bonvoy rewards: How & When it posts

tag
Credit_Flavours
Regular Contributor

Chase Marriott Bonvoy rewards: How & When it posts

Hello there and a very happy new year to everyone.

Met my SUB spend for the Bonvoy boundless in this 1st month of having it and paid in full immediately. Now I am wondering when and how the rewards points are posted and where? cause each time I try to view the details, it sends me to the Marriott site which is even more confusing.

Sorry for sounding a little naive but I just want to make sense of it all and learning from those who know is never a bad move.

Thanks, everyone.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Marriott Bonvoy rewards: How & When it posts

Not sure about the Marriott but I got the southwest visa in mid November and met my SUB by first week of December. The bonus points showed up on my 1st statement Dec 11. They came quicker than I expected... I did get notification it could take up to 8 weeks though.
Message 2 of 6
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

As for the where, the points will show up in your Marriott account.  https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/myAccount/activity.mi

The when I am not positive on since my Marriott (well, SPG at the time) card was issued by Amex, and the points showed a few days after hitting the spend (which itself was in a single charge the day I received the card).  For Amex-issued Marriott cards it should be within a few days.  In my experience, Chase SUBs on other cards have been posted when the statement closes so that would be my guess as to the when.  If you've met the spend and the points haven't posted within a few days after the statement closing, might be worth a quick call to Chase to ask.

Message 3 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Credit_Flavours wrote:

Met my SUB spend for the Bonvoy boundless in this 1st month of having it and paid in full immediately. Now I am wondering when and how the rewards points are posted and where? cause each time I try to view the details, it sends me to the Marriott site which is even more confusing.

Sorry for sounding a little naive but I just want to make sense of it all and learning from those who know is never a bad move.

Thanks, everyone.

I am just shy of meeting my Chase Marriott SUB,

But I think @CreditCuriosity  has, and maybe He could answer your question?

give Him a little time to respond.

Message 4 of 6
MyFault
Valued Contributor

@Credit_Flavours wrote:

Thanks, everyone.

Your points will show up a few days after your statement closes. Mine, personally, show up in my Marriott account 2 days after my statement date.

You cannot view your marriott points in the Chase portal, unless when you click on the individual charge in your activity after it has posted. All your points will be available to view in your Marriott Bonvoy account/portal.

|  
Message 5 of 6
Credit_Flavours
Regular Contributor

Hearty thanks for the responses. The statement closed yesterday, so I guess I'll just give it a few days as you'll have suggested. Thanks again for always being there.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.