Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Premier Plus Now Live – 100,000 Point Bonus

Paging K-In-Boston!! 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 80
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I would app for it but Chase confirmed on what we SPG people will call Black Monday that it’s subject to 5/24. I’ll have to wait at least a year. That offer is actually better than the previous 120k offer with no AF that I got targeted a while back since that one was 10x points on the first $12k spend, rather than regular point-earning and a bonus.
Message 3 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

No doubt 5/24 is in effect.  Sadly

Message 4 of 80
redpat
Senior Contributor

For net $55 more Amex Lux card looks better w/ gold point earnings on stays.  Also no HP and should be same SUB or better.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 5 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, yeah, 5/24. I have probably another year before that would work out. I wonder if the new AmEx card will be awesome. Any rumors/facts on that? I'm kinda soured on Chase anyway since the IHG nerf and I didn't even get to my first certificate before they screwed me out of it. I even changed my stay to a motel across from one of their properties on a four day this eom (May) just to derive some pleasure in not giving chase  anything. Wankers. They could have at least retroed the first year. 

Message 6 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@redpat wrote:

For net $55 more Amex Lux card looks better w/ gold point earnings on stays.  Also no HP and should be same SUB or better.

I'm hoping it's better. Better yet I hope a potential upgrade offer nice enough so I don't have to app for another card.

Message 7 of 80
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh, yeah, 5/24. I have probably another year before that would work out. I wonder if the new AmEx card will be awesome. Any rumors/facts on that? I'm kinda soured on Chase anyway since the IHG nerf and I didn't even get to my first certificate before they screwed me out of it. I even changed my stay to a motel across from one of their properties on a four day this eom (May) just to derive some pleasure in not giving chase  anything. Wankers. They could have at least retroed the first year. 

Info on the new Amex Card. 

http://credit-cards.marriott.com/en-us/starwood-preferred-guest-us

Message 8 of 80
redpat
Senior Contributor

But of course the chase card is metal though.......

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 9 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. If only I could ever get under 5/24. I don't think that's ever going to happen for me Smiley Very Happy

I have several SPG stays booked before and after August. 100,000k points would have came in useful... could have gotten a few free nights (or one free night lol) Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.