Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott and Ritz-Carlton

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Marriott and Ritz-Carlton

My scores are floating around 670-680 with at least 10 inquiries on each bureau, so if you're around there I'd say you'd have a decent shot as well.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!!!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
chbartel
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My scores are floating around 670-680 with at least 10 inquiries on each bureau, so if you're around there I'd say you'd have a decent shot as well.

thanks, I am close to that right now, will wait until January or so and I should be good.

Message 13 of 19
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@chbartel wrote:

what kind of scores do you have? I am looking to app for the Ritz at minimum early next year. 

You may want to look at the Credit Pulls Database.  Keep in mind that it's never just about score.

Message 14 of 19
chbartel
Regular Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

what kind of scores do you have? I am looking to app for the Ritz at minimum early next year. 

You may want to look at the Credit Pulls Database.  Keep in mind that it's never just about score.

not anything listed for the Ritz or Marriott cards....

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chbartel wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

Not sure what you are entering but there are lots of entries for both of those cards

Message 16 of 19
chbartel
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

Not sure what you are entering but there are lots of entries for both of those cards

thanks, I thought i had to choose a state, no wonder, I didn't chose a state now I see a bunch, thanks!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chbartel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

thanks, I thought i had to choose a state, no wonder, I didn't chose a state now I see a bunch, thanks!

YW  I've done the same thing before

Message 18 of 19
chbartel
Regular Contributor

@chbartel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks, I am close to that right now, will wait until January or so and I should be good.

well shoot, so I say I will wait until January and I just received my mail today and it has a Mariott rewards Credit card invitation with invitation number and offer code.  Is this direct target to me or just anyone with a Marriott Rewards account??  I would hate to pull with Chase for no reason right now unless this is legit.  I did try Chase prequal site, but nothing comes up.  But that may only work with Chase branded cards?

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.