Chase Marriott??

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Marriott??

@Creditaddict wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Just since October :-(

but Ive had my Freedom since July 2012, and I have two closed and paid Chase cards from 2007 and 2008.

young you did this when deciding rather to apply for the Amex too... you know you are going to apply for it so why delay... hurry up and go apply and then we can debate rather to call in to recon your amazingly new high CL Smiley Tongue

Plus, you want the card to be shipped quickly and you know it takes a little longer for the linking of accounts. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 55
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

But Chase loves to HP. I prob couldve gotten my $6k CSP approval to $15k if I  weren't so HP shy lol... 

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 32 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I might be happy with $9500 lol!!! 

Idk... Im just so on the fence! But dang  I sure could use a free 5 nights at a nice hotel... And that $1k spend requirement is literally grocery money for 3 months! Lol

Stop replying to us and take care of your business. 

CreditAddict is ready to burst!

Message 33 of 55
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Idk... Im just so on the fence! But dang  I sure could use a free 5 nights at a nice hotel... And that $1k spend requirement is literally grocery money for 3 months! Lol

just do it young! even if you get >10k,  think of the 5 free nights...LOL

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 34 of 55
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Message 35 of 55
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!!  Yes, no kidding.

Btw Lexie, by these actions, this doesn't put me back in the toolshed right?  I mean, young *wasn't* really gardening...LOL.

Message 36 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Btw Lexie, by these actions, this doesn't put me back in the toolshed right?  I mean, young *wasn't* really gardening...LOL.

Nope, you are fine. For now. 

Message 37 of 55
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Nope, you are fine. For now. 

Excellent.  Thank You Lexie.

Now, if young can just hurry it up so we can see the results...

Message 38 of 55
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hahaha! Well guys Im going to wait I think... I'm not 100%. I'll prob end up bored some night and app. I'll def'ly let yall know when I do. This card is on my radar, but after this one.... I HAVE to stay in the garden until August 2014. Lol 

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 39 of 55
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

I love my Marriott card. I was only approved for 5k but my credit is young. I got it right after my CSP. I want you to apply bc I am interested to see what kind of CL you will get. Usually people who have another Chase card and treat it well are granted the highest limits from what I have seen. I think your relationship with CSP can only help your case but I am interested in seeing how all the new accounts might affect the outcome. GO FOR IT!

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 40 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.