Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Metal Cards

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Chase Metal Cards

So i was just wondering what other cards are metal that Chase offers so far i only know of the Marriot, and CSP but are there others?

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Metal Cards

Ritz Carlton, Palladium

Message 2 of 51
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Marriot and CSP are "Metal Core" cards...basically a metal sandwich. Ritz and Palladium are solid metal as far as I know. 

Isn't one of the united cards metal? 

Message 3 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

United MilagePlus is metal

Message 4 of 51
UTK_GOBO
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

United MilagePlus is metal

Club*

edit: also presdential plus

I have way too many cards ...
Message 5 of 51
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Theres a lot of chase cards that are, if you search the forum you can find them all. This has been asked many times
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 6 of 51
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Luscher wrote:
Theres a lot of chase cards that are, if you search the forum you can find them all. This has been asked many times

+1  Ah yes, the fabulous search feature.

Message 7 of 51
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

+1  Ah yes, the fabulous search feature.

You can use google and search for, say "myfico metal cards"   Performs much better  (trick copied from flyertalk which also has a poor search feature)

Message 8 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Palladium sounds juicy.
Message 9 of 51
filmkid
Established Member

The Palladium card from Chase is made out of a trace amount of palladium metal mixture (mostly copper) with the cardholder's information laser etched. The card was designed exclusively for ultra-high net worth clients of J.P. Morgan Investment Services with holdings in excess of $25 million in liquid assets.

Equifax MyFico: 753
TransUnion MyFico: 756
Experian My Fico: 767

Amex Blue Cash $20,000 | AMEX Platinum | Amex SPG $25,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $25,000 | Chase Freedom $8,000 | Macy's Amex $5,000| Nordstrom Visa $10,000 | William Sonoma Visa $5,500 | Bloomingdales $3000 | Wells Fargo Plat $500 | Macy's $1200 |
Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.