Did you mean: 

Chase Metal Cards

tag
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Metal Cards

@dilettante wrote:

@cashnocredit wrote:

Does anyone know if Pd card AUs have different account numbers like Amex AUs? This is a must have for me. I'm a CPC but the only Chase card I have is a freedom which has served well but I have to limit it. My AU has the same number and I can't easily track spending as well as Amex.

Other than that it comes down to benefits. The AF is fine as long as the benefits work for me. In particular I want lounge access and the ability to charge large amounts like I've done on Amex. I pif like most Pd card holders so the CL seems rather pointless but if it's going to have one then the hidden line is great since it doesn't drop my FICO.

All AU's have the same account number, they unfortunately do not have the same system as Amex.  

UA Club and Lounge Club are the only lounge programs, they offer.  Some people who got the card several years ago were lucky enough to also get DL lounge memberships given to them but now they can be very strict about offering anything else to new cardholders.

Agreed that one of the best things about the card is the flexible limit and hidden tradeline.

Thanks for the info. That's a deal killer for me.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 51 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.