cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Mileage Plus Explorer $ 95 AF waived

tag
optimistix

Chase Mileage Plus Explorer $ 95 AF waived

Just got my annual fee waived on the mileage plus explorer card. Feels Great. Had this card of a year now. I do enjoy some perks this card has to offer.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barris
Established Member

Re: Chase Mileage Plus Explorer $ 95 AF waived

The Chase Mileage is a good card, worth its weight. The rewards are seriously good.

Message 2 of 4
zeusta20
Established Contributor

whats great about the Chase Mileage Plus Explorer card??? I was actually thinking about this CC since I travel through United most of the time. But I never really understood the benefits.

Could you please elaborate???

Thanks for the help!

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 3 of 4
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@zeusta20 wrote:

whats great about the Chase Mileage Plus Explorer card??? I was actually thinking about this CC since I travel through United most of the time. But I never really understood the benefits.

Could you please elaborate???

Thanks for the help!

The perks are a free checked bag, priority boarding on UA metals and 2 free lounge passes per year. Earning structure isn't that great: 2 points per dollar on United and 1 everywhere else. There is also a points booster after 25k annual spend.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.