Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Offers

I don’t have any offers for my CSP but on my CFU there’s a 5% back offer from Airbnb which is odd because I have been searching for Airbnb stays recently. Anyways the screen where the offers are it has a rewards earned to date with a monetary amount. Mine is at $0 because I haven’t used any before.

I selected the offer and it said receive 5% back with a $32 maximum. Seems to make sense to use the CFU card because although it’ll be 450 less points it’ll get me $32 back from the purchase.

Are Chase offers usually statement credit or do they give points? Since they have a max and listed the monetary amount it makes me believe it’s CB but the referral said get $100 for a referral but I got 10,000 points which is pretty sweet.

I kind of like it because it’s what Amex does with their offers. There’s also a 10% back offer for the Yard House. I did use my CFU card before I got the CSP at a few bars (mid life crisis LOL) It has to be cookie related along with spend patterns. Regardless I like it and hope to see some offers on my CSP soon.
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
corradovr6
Contributor

Re: Chase Offers

been looking for these chase offers since I saw they were starting the 11th. would they just be under the your offers tab where the pre qualified cards are and what not. I gots nothing but card offers

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s on the app. It’s on the first page where you can select which of your cards to view. Right under the Open a new account tab
Message 3 of 34
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Apparently they use the same back end as BOA, PNC, Suntrust etc so if you have cards from those issuers the deals may be very similar.

Message 4 of 34
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Not sure if this is supposed to be targeted but I don't have offers for either my wife's or my accounts. There's nothing on the app where others are seeing it. Or maybe a very slow rollout. 

Message 5 of 34
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It’s on the app. It’s on the first page where you can select which of your cards to view. Right under the Open a new account tab

I've been looking for these too.  Can you provide a screen shot of what it looks like?  How do you know its for the FU if its on the main page?

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

I've been looking for these too.  Can you provide a screen shot of what it looks like?  How do you know its for the FU if its on the main page?

Edited. Sorry I misunderstood the whole question
Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you open the app and scroll all the way down it should look like this:

It lists the last four digits of your cardIt lists the last four digits of your card

Message 8 of 34
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you open the app and scroll all the way down it should look like this:

It lists the last four digits of your cardIt lists the last four digits of your card

I definitely don't see that under the business or personal logins. Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve had the card since September 25th. Passed about $4k through it and paid it all. Not sure that matters. I noticed it when I got an email stating I got a referral bonus. I logged in to see my points balance and noticed this neat little treasure. They add stuff everyday.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.