Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Offers

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Introducing Chase Offers

Those have been around for the past few months. Email is just Chase's way to entice people to use their cards

I have the most and best offers on my debit card, tho Smiley Frustrated

Message 21 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes, this was talked about in an earlier thread down pageSmiley Wink
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this email a month or so ago, but since then have only been able to find the offers by using the app. Any idea where they are located on the web portal?

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't realize that was brought up earlier.  Thanks for letting me know.  Mods if you'd like to merge this into another thread feel free.

Message 24 of 34
rbentley
Established Contributor

I just got the email offer as well.  I think Chase is especially trying to entice us Amazon holders to use the card outside of Amazon.

I thought the prior thread dealt with the targeted Chase offer of 5% back on utilities.

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rbentley wrote:

I just got the email offer as well.  I think Chase is especially trying to entice us Amazon holders to use the card outside of Amazon.

I thought the prior thread dealt with the targeted Chase offer of 5% back on utilities.

That’s what I thought too. I don’t remember reading another Chase offer thread. 

Message 26 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

There's been a few threads, the one that I can recall is back from Nov (using the great search feature! Smiley Happy):

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Chase-Offers/m-p/5408921#M1602320

Message 27 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

There's been a few threads, the one that I can recall is back from Nov (using the great search feature! Smiley Happy):

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Chase-Offers/m-p/5408921#M1602320

Thank you for digging that up. 

Search on this forum is very much a hit or miss situation for me and I was busy doing other things so I didn’t check Google. 😂 

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I find it a little strange that chase Amazon card holders are being targeted with other 5% back offers such as the one on utilities. You figure these customers are being targeted because all they use is the 5% back on Amazon with that card and nothing else, but if they're just throwing another 5% back category at you like utilities you are still only using the card for 5% back on whatever... so are they really making any more money? Arguably one could argue that they are actually positioning themselves to lose more money with such offers. Is my understanding here incorrect? Don't get me wrong I'll take additional 5% categories on any card... 😃
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.