cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Offers

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Introducing Chase Offers

I like the emails,makes them easier to find! Whenever I'm on their website  I can never seem to find the deal page.

Message 31 of 34
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Janus wrote:

I like the emails,makes them easier to find! Whenever I'm on their website  I can never seem to find the deal page.

Never gotten an email. The Only place I can ever find the offers is the app.

On a side note.

Had the 10% Hilton app. After 14 days of a charge posting from the Waldorf Astoria and no cash back I called chase. They gave me points instead and then almost 40 days later I received the email stating I redeemed the Hilton offer and got the cash back as well. Nice $80 bonus from chase.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 32 of 34
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@BrutalBodyShots wrote:
I find it a little strange that chase Amazon card holders are being targeted with other 5% back offers such as the one on utilities. You figure these customers are being targeted because all they use is the 5% back on Amazon with that card and nothing else, but if they're just throwing another 5% back category at you like utilities you are still only using the card for 5% back on whatever... so are they really making any more money? Arguably one could argue that they are actually positioning themselves to lose more money with such offers. Is my understanding here incorrect? Don't get me wrong I'll take additional 5% categories on any card... 😃

I didn't get that offer, but I've gotten other 5%-10% utility offers on other cards.  My guess with these has always been that people tend to set up utilities as autopay transactions.  So if they get you to switch your utility autopay cards over to theirs, then even when the special deal ends, you'll neglect to change your autopay so they will still be getting the charges for all of your utilities, but now at a profitable (for them) rate.

Chris.

Message 33 of 34
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Chase is famous for not letting you know about offers and other things like auto CLI. I almost missed out on that chase pay promotion they had in December. I setup auto pay so I don’t have to login to the app but now I check for new offers.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.