Chase Palladium Apply?

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

@Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?

WELL YES!!!

JPP at $595 AF wow and I though my $450 for the Amex platinum was too much Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m 26 years old and just actually applied for this card as a regular customer from chase.com and I got approved. I had to fill out an app and fax it over to them they didn’t ask my for any bank statements or anything like that. I don’t know what the whole hype is about it that you have to have 5 million in the bank or private banker. I have a feeling they are giving out the card easy now and then in a year from now they are going to make it exclusive like American express centurion, whom they let everyone apply in the beginning and then they made it by invite only.

Message 32 of 80
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I’m 26 years old and just actually applied for this card as a regular customer from chase.com and I got approved. I had to fill out an app and fax it over to them they didn’t ask my for any bank statements or anything like that. I don’t know what the whole hype is about it that you have to have 5 million in the bank or private banker. I have a feeling they are giving out the card easy now and then in a year from now they are going to make it exclusive like American express centurion, whom they let everyone apply in the beginning and then they made it by invite only.

That's great. can you share your scores and income if possible? You can PM me if you wish. Im curious about this card.

Message 33 of 80
learnin113
Established Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?

WELL YES!!!

JPP at $595 AF wow and I though my $450 for the Amex platinum was too much Smiley Happy

I think any annual fee over $25 is too much Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 80
CS800
Super Contributor

@learnin113 wrote:

Got to pay for the perks it comes with i guess. I think the $450 I pay on my AMEX has paid for itself big time.

Message 35 of 80
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

@learnin113 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?

WELL YES!!!

After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 36 of 80
CS800
Super Contributor

@Mickey11 wrote:
After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.

I use it strictly for travel. In the last travel, I used the lounges and man loved it. I had an 8 hour layover in Paris.

Message 37 of 80
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:

I use it strictly for travel. In the last travel, I used the lounges and man loved it. I had an 8 hour layover in Paris.

Exactly, and between the Citi prestige and Amex plat my wife gets to travel with me comp'd plus whatever fees/taxes etc. To me that is why I am pushing so hard for these super prime cards. The AF is negated by all the great perks!

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 38 of 80
CS800
Super Contributor

@Mickey11 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:

Exactly, and between the Citi prestige and Amex plat my wife gets to travel with me comp'd plus whatever fees/taxes etc. To me that is why I am pushing so hard for these super prime cards. The AF is negated by all the great perks!

You got it Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 80
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:

You have an AMEX Platinum CS?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 40 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.