Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Policy: If you don't like us, leave

tag
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Policy: If you don't like us, leave

I bet the issue was that he was late or over the limit.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes you get a problem employee. Can't let 1 CSR speak for a whole company.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I highly doubt that's Chase Policy.  Considering when I specifically e-mailed them, through my online banking, and told them how disatisified I was the telephone banker who did not help me at all, I received an apology.  Not a, leave it you don't like us. 

My guess, the guy was being a jerk!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to take this type of thing with a grain of salt, and a lime and a shot of tequila. Smiley Wink

Before I applied for my Orchard card I read many, many horror stories on the net, but I noticed a trend, most of these po'd consumers were either late, or went over the limit, only when I came here to MYFICO did I read some positive things about Orchard. I like mine, they gave me a chance and except for the daily call to sign up for their insurance, I have had no problems at all with them.

As far as Chase goes, the three times I called them for recons, the people were very nice and polite when denying me, and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. They really were nice, and encouraging. I think next year I might even qualify for a Chase card.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't understand the CSR from Orchard... I don't know if they were being nice or mean.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.