Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Prequalified Offers

tag
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Prequalified Offers

thanks for all the useful information. I will keep this in mind. I just got approved for the Freedom Unlimited.  I am good with the mix i got thus far so not really wanting anything more if any it would be the Freedom with the categories.   This was very helpful

Message 11 of 14
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval! What are some data points? And your SL if you want to share?

Currently showing 3 offers with green marks on top but when I click on the offer it doesn't get a firm rate, just a range and it doesn't have my info pre-loaded. This is new to me, AMEX loaded all my info when I go to their offers so this is scaring me off a little.

Robot Very Happy

Message 12 of 14
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Ok, so this is about the picture below. I'm building credit so I can have one year history before I apply for my first Chase card (either Freedom or CSP). When I used to log in I would get an offer for CSP (because of CPC), and since I was denied for CSP I've only seen CFU offer. I don't get any offers when I do "explore offers". So, my question is two-fold:

One, are the "Your Offers" accurate, or are they just a way for Chase to get more applications?

Second, does Chase really need one-year, or should I cold app in June, and if I do apply should I apply for Chase Freedom and CSP at the same time to combine apps?

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 2.38.39 AM.png

For DP, when you applied for the CSP was it a pre-qual offer, what was the reason for denial, and did you recon or have your CPC banker recon on your behalf.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reason was length of history, CPC banker told me to wait because a recon wouldn't help with short history.

Since then:

-I've grown my Cap One history and gotten a CLI

-Got a Discover It

-Got an Amex PRG

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.