Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Product Change questions

tag
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Chase Product Change questions

A a few quick questions, I could ask a Chase representative but figured I would post here.  

My AF for CSP will get charged in January.  I am pretty convinced at this point that I want to PC it to a Freedom Flex later this year.  I don't see my travel in 2021 being enough to really get the benefits for the $95 and I don't know with my role change at work if I will ever be back to the days where I am traveling that extensively and I have other cards for travel now (I am satisifed with 3% Cash Back on the Costco).  

My questions are: 

1) My CSP is my second oldest open revolving account, does Chase keep the original open date if I do a produce change? 
2) Will there be a HP?  
3) I am assuming that my current UR's will just transfer over and remain?  Pretty sure that is the case but wasn't sure. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Product Change questions

1}. Yes 

2}. No 

3}. Not sure 🤔 

Message 2 of 5
TSlop
Valued Contributor

The points will transfer over. I PC'd my CSP to a no AF Sapphire and back to a CSP with no issues or lost points.

Message 3 of 5
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Thank you both for the quick answers, I kind of figured that would all be the case. I just don't have much experience with this.  I have downgraded/upgraded cards in the past within the same line but never have gone to a completely different product.  

Message 4 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@sxa001 wrote:

Thank you both for the quick answers, I kind of figured that would all be the case. I just don't have much experience with this.  I have downgraded/upgraded cards in the past within the same line but never have gone to a completely different product.  

Good Luck on your PC!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.