Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Product Change!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Product Change!

Hmm I currently have the Chase Freedom and Chase Slate.

I was carrying a balance on the Slate with the 0 APR but that's over with and the balance is gone. So considering there's no rewards on the Slate card what would be my options on PC'ing it? (Can you PC it to a co-branded card or am I stuck with just Chase main cards?)
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't PC between cobrand and core cards, but if i were you I would just change the slate into a Freedom Unlimited.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hmm I currently have the Chase Freedom and Chase Slate.

I was carrying a balance on the Slate with the 0 APR but that's over with and the balance is gone. So considering there's no rewards on the Slate card what would be my options on PC'ing it? (Can you PC it to a co-branded card or am I stuck with just Chase main cards?)
I agree with Wandering. PC the Slate to the Freedom Unlimited. You'll start earning 1.5 with that card. Send Chase a secure message and usually within an hour, they'll change it for you.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to do that but then I can't get the $300 for $500 Spend offer (in branch ...online it's $150 for $500).

Maybe I should wait until they have a new card just keep my Slate in the drawer and transfer my CL to my Freedom Card is $500 the min limit for Slate?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.