Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon APPROVED!!!???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Recon APPROVED!!!???

Hi All Smiley Happy Newbie here, Need your help!  I just got off the phone with Chase recon dept 888-245-0625 and I explained that I wanted them to reconsid my application that was declined due to a judgement on my CR. The judgement has been paid for serveral years now but I still can't get the CRAs to show it as paid or $0 balance Smiley Mad, It's just being report as filed...ughhhh! So she asked me several questions like what do I use my cards for and how much do I usually use and then she said that pending 1 other verification, she would recommend me for $5k and that I should receive my welcome pack in 7-10 days Smiley Very Happy! Has this ever happended to any1? I wish I knew what the other verification was Smiley Sad, I'm gonna be sick for the next 7-10 days! Some1 please tell me what else they verify???? Wish me luck and let me know if there's anything else that I should know about beforehand.  I'm sooooo nervous as this will be my 1st card w/prime lender for that type of amount. I started rebuilding my credit a year ago and I have too, too many subprime acct and would like to get rid of them now and move on to the next phase of credit repair Smiley Very Happy!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Recon APPROVED!!!???

good luck... I may have to make this same call really soon! Keep us posted.
Jess
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Realestateguru wrote:
Hi All Smiley Happy Newbie here, Need your help!  I just got off the phone with Chase recon dept 888-245-0625 and I explained that I wanted them to reconsid my application that was declined due to a judgement on my CR. The judgement has been paid for serveral years now but I still can't get the CRAs to show it as paid or $0 balance Smiley Mad, It's just being report as filed...ughhhh! So she asked me several questions like what do I use my cards for and how much do I usually use and then she said that pending 1 other verification, she would recommend me for $5k and that I should receive my welcome pack in 7-10 days Smiley Very Happy! Has this ever happended to any1? I wish I knew what the other verification was Smiley Sad, I'm gonna be sick for the next 7-10 days! Some1 please tell me what else they verify???? Wish me luck and let me know if there's anything else that I should know about beforehand.  I'm sooooo nervous as this will be my 1st card w/prime lender for that type of amount. I started rebuilding my credit a year ago and I have too, too many subprime acct and would like to get rid of them now and move on to the next phase of credit repair Smiley Very Happy!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, this was my experience with Chase...Approved pending...Someone called me asked a few questions and walla truly approved......Approved pending status is a bit nerve wrecking however it was an approval....Good luck to ya!

bren39 wrote:

Realestateguru wrote:

Message 4 of 13
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Best of luck Realestateguru!  Chase Freedom is on my list for the future, so I'll be watching this one carefully. Smiley Wink
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 5 of 13
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Yeah, Hope it comes through for ya.  I'd have a good feeling if I were you.  I'm sure they are just verifying some info and you're soon to be hooked up!!  Congrats in advance!! 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jesed/Bren/UpN/Unkown! Thanks for the quick replies Smiley Happy, I hope you are all right Smiley Happy! I'll be sure to give all the details when I finally do hear from them.  Oh how I hate waiting Smiley Sad!
Message 7 of 13
ShinyGirl
New Contributor

I don't know what it is they verify, but they said the same to me. However, that second verification took approximately 5 days. I went on a trip, came back, and called when I got back. I was told that it had just had the final approval.

I got the card three days later.
"...what good do your words do if they can't understand you??...."
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad on the delay! Just wanted to let every1 kno that I did recieve my very first Chase Visa! I guess the final verification was just crossing the t's and dotting the i's on their end cause nobody called me or my place of employment.  I have a $5k cl but cash limit is $1k and I don't qualify for balance transfers yet but they've sent me checks to use!!???Smiley Indifferent  Does any1 kno why its set up this way??? BTW, thank u to every1 for all of the info u provide! Without all of u, I would still be tryin to figure out how to get prime lenders to notice me!
Message 9 of 13
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

It takes the system a month or two for the BT's to be available online.  If you have a BT, you have to call and do it that way.  But the checks have 0% just like the BT offer.  Still gotta pay the 3% though...Congrats on the new card!!!!   Great CL and it's Chase!!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.