Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Reporting Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Reporting Question

Hello Everyone,

Just received my Chase Southwest Premier card and was wondering when it would report to the bureaus---looks like the first statement will be in mid-April. Is that when they first report to the bureaus?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Reporting Question

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Just received my Chase Southwest Premier card and was wondering when it would report to the bureaus---looks like the first statement will be in mid-April. Is that when they first report to the bureaus?

Actually it should first report slightly after mid March. I have figured out how the reporting for new chase cards works. So if you just got approved and it says mid April, that's actually the second statement if that makes sense. 

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Actually it should first report slightly after mid March. I have figured out how the reporting for new chase cards works. So if you just got approved and it says mid April, that's actually the second statement if that makes sense. 

Correct.  Online her card probably shows something like due date of 4/12 which means a statement will be issued on 4/15 but that is the second one with the first coming on 3/15 and that's when it will start reporting.

Message 3 of 4
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

They're both right. Statement date is 3 days after due date.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.