Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz Visa just won't come!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Chase Ritz Visa just won't come!

I applied for this card right before the end of the year, did not get an instant approval but about 4 days later noticed the card under my other chase accounts online.

After waiting a few days, I sent a secure message and asked what's up? and if they could rush deliver the card to me. Sure, no problem 1 to 2 business days. 

Well after waiting days, I sent them another secure message today. Which they responded with, since you have not received your card we are closing your card and issuing you a new one. You should get the card in 1 to 2 days. Ok great, I bet when I get home today the old card will be there and then it will be a waiting game for the new card to arrive with my luck haha. 

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Ritz Visa just won't come!

@ddemari wrote:

I applied for this card right before the end of the year, did not get an instant approval but about 4 days later noticed the card under my other chase accounts online.

After waiting a few days, I sent a secure message and asked what's up? and if they could rush deliver the card to me. Sure, no problem 1 to 2 business days. 

Well after waiting days, I sent them another secure message today. Which they responded with, since you have not received your card we are closing your card and issuing you a new one. You should get the card in 1 to 2 days. Ok great, I bet when I get home today the old card will be there and then it will be a waiting game for the new card to arrive with my luck haha. 

Dont send a SM. 

Call JPM Priority Services, you'll immediately be connected to a rep, and just ask for the shipping status of your card. Also, create a UPS My Choice account, and you'll be given a notification, and tracking # for your card. They ship them UPS Next Day Air Saver. 

I've also heard a rumor that they ran out of metal for the cards, but who knows. 

JPM Priority Services: 1-866-576-7575

Message 2 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks for reply! I should have done that instead of message this morning. Should i call them up and ask even though they measaged me earlier today?
Message 3 of 41
red259
Super Contributor

I am waiting on my Chase hyatt card still. Was approved on 1/5. They told me it would take 3-5 business days to arrive when I sent an SM and they claim it was shipped out on 1/9. Sadly it did not arrive today and I am desperately in need of the card, because I am holding off on paying invoices so I can use them to make the min spend. No idea when I will get my frickin arrival+ card. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 4 of 41
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Seems Chase is slow with mailing cards lately. There was another thread on this recently.

Message 5 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
Thanks for reply! I should have done that instead of message this morning. Should i call them up and ask even though they measaged me earlier today?

I called them like every 6 hours when i was waiting for my card. lol. 

Message 6 of 41
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

yes call that #, that is what it is there for... they will treat you like a king, very nice people

Message 7 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

What did u ask them? Like where is the card....NOW? Haha
Message 8 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

Hahaha i love a credit card line that treats u like a king! Im going to call when i get off the subway and am home in 15 minutes.
Message 9 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

Jsucool
Thanks for the #! I called and didnt even have to tell the rep why i was calling! She verified the card shipped at 2 pm today and will be here tomorrow!
Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.