Re: Chase Ritz Visa just won't come!

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ya Priority service is the shiz

To me it's almost worth the annual fee in itself. lol . 

$33/mo fee..

Overseas CSR Vs. 33/mo fee...  I would opt for 33/mo fee as I save that in aspirin alone!

I would pay obscene amounts of money for two things.

1) US based CSR's when I call verizon fios because their stupid router cant support the 25 wireless devices I have in my home, despite them offering and my paying for a 300mb connection.

2) No commercials on TV.  

US Based CSR's I would pay a ton of money for as well...  When will companies learn most american's don't want to be talking to someone in another country that they can't understand usually and usually have no power to do anything other then say no.. or add to the confusion.    

Remember when you paid for cable and actually their were no commericals hence paying for cable to be commerical free!  what an amazing idea, but they got greedy..

Amen. I have limited my cable exposure to HBO and Showtime as they dont have commercials. Because, if I have to endure one more "do you have moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis" commercials, I might throw my glass of scotch through the TV.

Message 21 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

cable is commercial fest. I used to watch so much tv  and i dont know how i stomached non stop commeercials. but over the past 3 years barely watch live tv. I HATE commercials too. just had to share. 

Message 22 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

cable is commercial fest. I used to watch so much tv  and i dont know how i stomached non stop commeercials. but over the past 3 years barely watch live tv. I HATE commercials too. just had to share. 

DVR = So awesome.

Message 23 of 41
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

DVR = So awesome.

Ill let you know when Verizon fios gets their act together and I can use this miracle service. Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

DVR = So awesome.

Ill let you know when Verizon fios gets their act together and I can use this miracle service. Smiley Wink

Seriously?

I've always regreted the fact that i'm literally across the highway from having access to Verizon FIOS. AT&T Uverse won't wire our subdivision because it's mixed single family and multifamily use. Stuck with TWC and DirecTV here. I do enjoy the Genie though. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

DVR = So awesome.

Seriously?

I've always regreted the fact that i'm literally across the highway from having access to Verizon FIOS. AT&T Uverse won't wire our subdivision because it's mixed single family and multifamily use. Stuck with TWC and DirecTV here. I do enjoy the Genie though. Smiley Happy

I got comcast. It sucks. 

Television in general is bleh. 50 billion channels, and there isn't anything on any of em. Especially now that they do "mid season finale" breaks...it's like "bruh...just call it the end of the season." Darn studios cant even finish a season in a season.

Don't even get me started on how british tv works. 6 episodes per season top gear? Really guys? Step it up. 

All these peeps get paid ridiculous amounts of money, they should be here to entertain me 24/7. 

Message 26 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was the person who made the other thread mentioned previously in this thread. Unless, there was another one..?

Not sure what's taking Chase so long with sending out their credit cards!

2 months of waiting...I finally received mine.

Good luck!

Message 27 of 41
red259
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

The absolute worst is when a tv channel has a really popular show and they pull the nonsense of stetching the show out over an hour, but then have commercials every five minutes where its to the point that you are spending more time on commercials than the program!

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 28 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

Granted bravo shows arent so great and popular, they love to tease u with a commercial break, start show and back to com. In 3 minutes. Hate that!
Message 29 of 41
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

The absolute worst is when a tv channel has a really popular show and they pull the nonsense of stetching the show out over an hour, but then have commercials every five minutes where its to the point that you are spending more time on commercials than the program!

aren't shows like 20 mins long only and 10 min are for commercials. I agree that commercials are bad , but TV shows in general are pretty horrendous imo. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.