Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SP CLI email

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Chase SP CLI email

GF got an email from Chase the other day offering a SP CLI on her Chase Disney card... current CL is 8200 - she's hesitating on clicking on the little green box....lol. (No idea why)

Has anyone else seen an email like this? She rarely uses the card...
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase SP CLI email

There have been reports of Chase sending targeted emails to people for a SP CLI. Very far and few in between. 

Congrats to the GF!

Message 2 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Fortunate circumstance to take confidence in because those from Chase as said are few.

Maybe keeping my own Chase card (Freedom) on ice until summer might encourage one coming this way.

You just sometimes never know just how these are decided but any SP CLI is a great experience and helpful. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congrats to your girlfriend! I was the recipient of one of these CLI emails from Chase in Sept 2014. I clicked the green button in the email and they gave me a $5,500 SP CLI on my Freedom. It was definitely worth the effort! 😉
FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. No harm to click on that at all(will usually give some CLI).l

Message 5 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

So, Chase emails her AGAIN

She finally clicked the green box.. $5000 SP CLI !!!!

Not too bad...!!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dang, becareful FLTG, Chase seems to REALLY like DGSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.