Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Elite...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Elite...

The rumors said it will be bonded metal like CSP, not solid like the Ritz.
Message 11 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rumor has it
Message 12 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it'll be Visa Infinite? Cat Very Happy

Message 13 of 384
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Interesting I will have to talk DH into this card as he is 4/24 

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 14 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is an interesting rumor. It'd be nice to see a Chase UR earning product go toe to toe with the Amex Plat and the Citi Prestige. I'm really curious to see how this compares to the newly soon to be nerfed Prestige. I'm guessing Chase had all the benefits set and contracts signed before the Citi announcement, and will probably compete with Citi's pre-nerf benefits. 

Edit: for clarity

Message 15 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it competes with the nerfed Prestige it won't sway anyone from Amex Platinum.
Message 16 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have yet to hold a Ritz card in real life. Is it that much more "metally" than CSP? What about the Chase Marriott? Is that bonded or solid?
Message 17 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Chase Marriott is metal bonded. It's exactly the same as the CSP except a different color, black. It does look good though.
Message 18 of 384
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

I have both the Ritz and the CSP and the difference is night and day, the Ritz is way way heavier, I also have the United Club and it's exactly like the CSP. 

@Anonymous wrote:
I have yet to hold a Ritz card in real life. Is it that much more "metally" than CSP? What about the Chase Marriott? Is that bonded or solid?

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 19 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

rumored to have 100k sign up bonus, as long as no 8k spending I might give it a shot, I'm only at 3/24 Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 384
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.