Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Elite...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Elite...

Chase is getting trolled a little in the Twitter comments for announcing officially through TPG's blog. Wonder if they figured the cat was out of the bag with the application site leak so they might as well create more buzz with the bonus chasers for the next week.

Message 381 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@darwin_wins wrote:
How much were you approved for? Can you PM a link to terms & conditions?

I read those links were pulled are they still active? 

No, they arent still active.  We will see it again on Monday.

Hmm I will be overseas at that point. Probably for the best to avoid immediate temptation to app. Can we apply for US credit cards online from overseas locations or do they have geoblocking the way some media channels do? 

Yes, you can Smiley Wink. I applied for a CC while I was in Spain using my iPad and it was approved 

Message 382 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM'ed 

Message 383 of 384
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase is getting trolled a little in the Twitter comments for the announcing officially through TPG's blog. Wonder if they figured the cat was out of the bag with the application site leak so they might as well create more buzz with the bonus **bleep** for the next week.

What will be really messed up is if they are announcing stuff via TPG yet imposing 5/24 on people, being that a large number of TPG readers are likely over 5/24. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 384 of 384
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.