cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer ** UPDATE** Ending Soon!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer Live

@Anonymous wrote:

I got instant approvals last June (16k) and December (19k) for their co brand cards.   If I apply for Sapphire, it will be 3 cards less than 12 months period.

Do they have some kind underwriting rules limiting #of cards per a certain period?   

If you are currently under 5/24 and haven't collected a SUB from CSP/CSR in the past 48 months, then it should be ok.  Chase typically can SP CRs for up to ~60 days post-approval.  But, based on what you've shared, it appears you are beyond that timeframe.

Message 21 of 74
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

I'll be under 5/24 in October.  I wonder if the offer will last that long.

And no, it's certainly not profitable.  But issuers are trying their damndest to increase their customer base right now.  Credit card debt is down which means they're making less money.

Message 22 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know offhand how Chase handles applications when you're an AU on a Sapphire but don't have one of your own?

I added my fiance as an AU on my CSP a while back, but obviously I'd love to refer him for the 100k once the referral system updates with the new offer. Is Chase going to throw a fit because he's already on my CSP? I'm already probably going to have to recon the call due to my AU accounts putting him over 5/24 Smiley Frustrated

[edit] spelling

Message 23 of 74
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got instant approvals last June (16k) and December (19k) for their co brand cards.   If I apply for Sapphire, it will be 3 cards less than 12 months period.

Do they have some kind underwriting rules limiting #of cards per a certain period?   

Yes. Must be less than 5 new cards over 24 months.  (Unless you have a preapproval).

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 24 of 74
bondsandloan
Regular Contributor

Yes sir, super exciting! Didn't pull the trigger as I wanted my Freedom at the 12 month mark first.

Will use the referral link from DW's CSP for some extra points.

Anyone know if I can stack the 15,000 referral points to the in-branch app (if it confirms for $0 1st year fee)? Any details or is it either or only? 

Message 25 of 74
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know offhand how Chase handles applications when you're an AU on a Sapphire but don't have one of your own?

I added my fiance as an AU on my CSP a while back, but obviously I'd love to refer him for the 100k once the referral system updates with the new offer. Is Chase going to throw a fit because he's already on my CSP? I'm already probably going to have to recon the call due to my AU accounts putting him over 5/24 Smiley Frustrated

[edit] spelling

Your fiance is fully entitled to open his own account regardless of being an AU on your account (As long as he is just an AU and you didn't apply jointly.)

Message 26 of 74
lyTENciL
Regular Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Kind of bummed my drunk self applied a few days ago. Didn't even go in branch to get the first AF waived. And now the increased SUB. Ouch.

That sucks at least I can say I took the branch offer so got the $50 grocery credit and the $95 AF waived. 

Yeah same boat. I apped 6/1, approved 6/2. But with the grocery credit and AF waiver, it's not a huge difference. And I intend to use mine for the PYB multiplier, so the clock is ticking on that.

Edit: Also denied SUB match.

FICO (12/22): EX8 838. TU8 826. EQ9 837.
Profile: Clean/thick/aged/new. Revolvers: 7 open, 1 closed. 1 Install.
AoOA/RA 20y. AAoA 4.5y. AoYA/RA 6m. TCL $128.3K.
Message 27 of 74
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

The online offer in my account cannot get opened and I only see its summary. I plan to visit a branch on Monday to check the branch offer and also check the way to apply online, if I decide to proceed to the online application.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 28 of 74
Citylights18
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Smells like a points war between AX and Chase.

Smacks of desperation.

Thanks for posting though.

It is desperation since credit card debt is running at an all-time low and they need to hook in more consumers.

That said I'm jealous to those getting the 100k bonus since I had only the 60k offer without the AF waiver. Hoping to take advantage of a nice offer on a Chase Ink at some point since I already have the Sapphire line.

Official travel point totals as of 12/26/23 (1,382,693 Total Points)
Chase Ultimate Rewards 661,525 | IHG One Rewards 144,443 | Hilton Honors 143,801 | AMEX Membership Rewards 102,729 | World of Hyatt 90,413 | Marriott Bonvoy 65,343 | Citi Thank You 62,712 | Wells Fargo Rewards 33,652 | Southwest Rapid Rewards 28,105 | United MileagePlus 13,316 | British Airways Avios 12,333 | Jet Blue TrueBlue 11,661 | NASA Platinum Rewards 1,883 | AA Advantage 1,744 | Navy Federal Rewards 792 | Delta Sky Miles 175 | Virgin Atlantic Virgin Points 100 | Lowes Business Rewards 6,992 ($69.92) | Amazon Rewards 475 ($4.75) | Discover CB 499 ($4.99)
Message 29 of 74
CBartowski
Frequent Contributor

Is there a way at all to capitalize on this already having a CSR? I know you're limited to one Sapphire at a time but wasn't sure if there was some tricky way.

Thanks all!

CARDS:
AMEX CS Plat | NSL -- Chase Freedom Flex | $19,000
AMEX Gold | NSL -- Citi Double Cash | $10,000
AMEX HH NAF | $1,000 -- Uber Visa | $5,000
CSR | $29,000 -- USAA Plat | $8,000
USAA AMEX | $23,000 -- MB Boundless | $11,900 -- CFU | $3,600 -- PenFed Pathfinder | $10,000 -- MS Plat | NSL

BANKS:
NFCU | USAA | PenFed | Schwab Bank | First Bank | Chase
Message 30 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.