cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer ** UPDATE** Ending Soon!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer Live

@CBartowski wrote:

Is there a way at all to capitalize on this already having a CSR? I know you're limited to one Sapphire at a time but wasn't sure if there was some tricky way.

Thanks all!

When did you obtain the CSR SUB?

Message 31 of 74
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Finally, I went to a branch and I got approved for both online and in branch bonuses Smiley Happy Heart

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 32 of 74
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CBartowski wrote:

Is there a way at all to capitalize on this already having a CSR? I know you're limited to one Sapphire at a time but wasn't sure if there was some tricky way.

Thanks all!

I'm reasonably sure the answer is:   no way.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 33 of 74
CBartowski
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@CBartowski wrote:

Thanks all!

When did you obtain the CSR SUB?

I believe either 2017 or 2018, think 2018

CARDS:
AMEX CS Plat | NSL -- Chase Freedom Flex | $19,000
AMEX Gold | NSL -- Citi Double Cash | $10,000
AMEX HH NAF | $1,000 -- Uber Visa | $5,000
CSR | $29,000 -- USAA Plat | $8,000
USAA AMEX | $23,000 -- MB Boundless | $11,900 -- CFU | $3,600 -- PenFed Pathfinder | $10,000 -- MS Plat | NSL

BANKS:
NFCU | USAA | PenFed | Schwab Bank | First Bank | Chase
Message 34 of 74
excalibur1
Valued Member

Does anyone know how long these SUB offers typically last?  I know that CSP elevated their sign-up bonus to 80K in September 2020 and March 2021 but not sure how long each one was offered.

I am so close to being eligible.  I'll be under 5/24 at end of August! 

My Precious!
Message 35 of 74
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@excalibur1 wrote:

Does anyone know how long these SUB offers typically last?  I know that CSP elevated their sign-up bonus to 80K in September 2020 and March 2021 but not sure how long each one was offered.

I am so close to being eligible.  I'll be under 5/24 at end of August! 

It's anyone's guess how long this particular one will run.  Given some of the fierce competition and customer attrition in the past year, it's possible it may last longer than usual, but that's speculative at best.

I'm sure they evaluate these things on a daily basis to determine a specific threshold for the SUB and a target for account acquisitions.  So, the sooner you can apply, the better you're off so you don't miss the train at the station.  Obviously, 5/24 does present itself as a bit of a hurdle unless you receive a pre-approval offer online (black stars/green checkmarks) or via branch.

Message 36 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got instant approvals last June (16k) and December (19k) for their co brand cards.   If I apply for Sapphire, it will be 3 cards less than 12 months period.

Do they have some kind underwriting rules limiting #of cards per a certain period?   

If you are currently under 5/24 and haven't collected a SUB from CSP/CSR in the past 48 months, then it should be ok.  Chase typically can SP CRs for up to ~60 days post-approval.  But, based on what you've shared, it appears you are beyond that timeframe.

@FinStar- Thanks for your answer.   I just didnt want to spook Chase since I had problems long long time ago.  Instant approval.

Message 37 of 74
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got instant approvals last June (16k) and December (19k) for their co brand cards.   If I apply for Sapphire, it will be 3 cards less than 12 months period.

Do they have some kind underwriting rules limiting #of cards per a certain period?   

If you are currently under 5/24 and haven't collected a SUB from CSP/CSR in the past 48 months, then it should be ok.  Chase typically can SP CRs for up to ~60 days post-approval.  But, based on what you've shared, it appears you are beyond that timeframe.

@FinStar- Thanks for your answer.   I just didnt want to spook Chase since I had problems long long time ago.  Instant approval.

Awesome and congrats.  I suggest posting your success in the Approvals section if you wish to do so.  This way folks can learn about your DPs.

Message 38 of 74
CleanCredit
Contributor

Anyone know if you can use a referral and apply in branch?  For example, if I refer my significant other, can she still apply in branch to waive the fee and I get referral points?

Message 39 of 74
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Chase CSP 100,000 Points Offer

I did a quick search and did not see this mentioned. The Chase CSP is now offering 100,000 points. I noticed it on my pre-approval.  I am not sure whether it is a deal for anyone who applies, but thought this may be valuable to anyone on the market for a new cc.

EDIT: Apparently I don't know how to search. Glad everyone is fully aware, it is a nice offer.

Message 40 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.