cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer ** UPDATE** Ending Soon!

tag
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase CSP 100,000 Points Offer

Yes, it's an online and in-branch deal. I applied almost 2 weeks ago and was approved. Thanks for posting.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 41 of 74
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@babygirl1256 wrote:

Yes, it's an online and in-branch deal. I applied almost 2 weeks ago and was approved. Thanks for posting.

Apparently I don't know how to properly use the search function.  Glad the forum is more than aware.

Message 42 of 74
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

I applied in branch on June 17.  The card arrived today.  I immediately activated it, then checked my online account.  The UR page says I can earn 80,000 points by spending $4,000 in by Sept 17.  I expected it to say 100,000.  It also has no mention of the $50 grocery credit.  Is anyone else experiencing these same problems?  Do I need to go back to the branch and ask them to fix something?

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 43 of 74
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

I applied in branch on June 17.  The card arrived today.  I immediately activated it, then checked my online account.  The UR page says I can earn 80,000 points by spending $4,000 in by Sept 17.  I expected it to say 100,000.  It also has no mention of the $50 grocery credit.  Is anyone else experiencing these same problems?  Do I need to go back to the branch and ask them to fix something?

Have you called them to see what offer is linked to your account?  That would be the first step to address any discrepancies related to the SUB promotion.

Message 44 of 74
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

There is no need. When I was in branch, they told me that they would honor the 100k SUB but I will receive 80k and 20k separately. As I remember, the SUB conditions were written at the time of application submission in branch and I think, they should be in the received package by mail. If you still have the package by mail, you may take a look at them.

The app says 80k but at the end, you will receive the 100k. Anyway, you can check with the branch.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 45 of 74
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@xenon3030 wrote:

There is no need. When I was in branch, they told me that they would honor the 100k SUB but I will receive 80k and 20k separately. As I remember, the SUB conditions were written at the time of application submission in branch and I think, they should be in the received package by mail. If you still have the package by mail, you may take a look at them.

The app says 80k but at the end, you will receive the 100k. Anyway, you can check with the branch.

I just checked the paperwork that arrived with the card, and every single document has a 2020 date, and none of them mention any kind of SUB whatsover.  Did anyone else on here get the card in branch in the past few weeks?  If so, do you have anything in writing, either in the paperwork or in your online UR account that you will get 100,000 vice 80,000, that your fee will be waived, and that you have a $50 grocery credit?

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 46 of 74
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

I checked and I still have the mailed package. It had only APR and waived AF information but there was no SUB letter. Anyway, until now, I received only a few SUB info letters by mail for all credit cards that I applied (I was taking snapshot prior submitting applications online). 

To check the grocery credit, you can easily do +50$ gorcery purchase and see whether they get credited in a few weeks.

BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 47 of 74
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@xenon3030 wrote:

I checked and I still have the mailed package. It had only APR and waived AF information but there was no SUB letter. Anyway, until now, I received only a few SUB info letters by mail for all credit cards that I applied (I was taking snapshot prior submitting applications online). 

To check the grocery credit, you can easily do +50$ gorcery purchase and see whether they get credited in a few weeks.

I did a grocery purchase yesterday, but according to my Chase online account, my first statement closing date won't happen until mid-August, so I doubt I'll know until then if the credit works.  My concern is that the branch signed me up for the wrong offer, so if that's the case, I want to get it fixed right away rather than waiting three months until the signup bonus period ends.

I sure wish Chase did a better job of communicating on these topics.  It's really kind of pathetic that they didn't take the trouble to integrate this in-branch offer into either the branch's online or the cardholder online accounts.

Message 48 of 74
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

The grocery credit is right after its posting (with correct code).

In addition, the app shows new benefits including Peloton statement credit of up to 60$ in the first year. If planning to purchase Peloton equipment, there is 5X points till 03/2022 (the purchase price needs to be between 1.8k-5k which might be a bit expensive for some fitness tools like tread or stationary bike at home). I already have several fitness tools since last year. I do not like tread and I prefer to do jugging outside Smiley Wink

Message 49 of 74
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

@xenon3030 wrote:

I did a grocery purchase yesterday, but according to my Chase online account, my first statement closing date won't happen until mid-August, so I doubt I'll know until then if the credit works.  My concern is that the branch signed me up for the wrong offer, so if that's the case, I want to get it fixed right away rather than waiting three months until the signup bonus period ends.

I sure wish Chase did a better job of communicating on these topics.  It's really kind of pathetic that they didn't take the trouble to integrate this in-branch offer into either the branch's online or the cardholder online accounts.

Good news!  The grocery credits posted immediately after the grocery charges posted, so that part worked.  I'm still waiting to see if the annual fee is billed and if the bonus is really 100,000 points instead of the 80,000 described in the paperwork.

Message 50 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.