cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer ** UPDATE** Ending Soon!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Public Offer ** UPDATE** Ending Soon!

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

is this the offer where you can't already have an existing CSR, which I do? Smiley Sad

Correct.

You'd have to clear the 5/24 hurdle in addition to PC'ing your existing CSR and not have earned the SUB in the past 48 months.

omg. what has chase become lol thanks

Efficient at weeding out churners? 

No, I think they may be considered a "horrible" bank for weeding out churners💀

@Anonymous  -- just FYI, this isn't a new thing with Chase.

lol.

hmmm no. i don't think chase is a horrible bank compared to whatever bank backs the target cc and navy fed. two worst banks of my entire life! 

oh it's not new? i know of the 5/24 thing, but didn't know you couldn't have both the CSP and CSR at the same time. I honestly thought that was possible

You must've missed the memo. But, yeah that's been a thing for a while as far as obtaining a SUB on either card while having CSP or CSR.  The restriction used to be 24 months, then it was increased to 48. 

i feel so ashamed to not be in the loop anymore :////

Message 71 of 74
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

is this the offer where you can't already have an existing CSR, which I do? Smiley Sad

Correct.

You'd have to clear the 5/24 hurdle in addition to PC'ing your existing CSR and not have earned the SUB in the past 48 months.

omg. what has chase become lol thanks

Efficient at weeding out churners? 

No, I think they may be considered a "horrible" bank for weeding out churners💀

@Anonymous  -- just FYI, this isn't a new thing with Chase.

lol.

hmmm no. i don't think chase is a horrible bank compared to whatever bank backs the target cc and navy fed. two worst banks of my entire life! 

oh it's not new? i know of the 5/24 thing, but didn't know you couldn't have both the CSP and CSR at the same time. I honestly thought that was possible

You must've missed the memo. But, yeah that's been a thing for a while as far as obtaining a SUB on either card while having CSP or CSR.  The restriction used to be 24 months, then it was increased to 48. 

i feel so ashamed to not be in the loop anymore :////

Sounds like you need to keep up with the times!  

Maybe next time there's another Chase SUB opportunity you can evaluate your card line up 😉

Message 72 of 74
jcooks
Established Contributor

YAY, I got my Freedom Flex 5 months and 29 days ago, tomorrow my 5th statement closes.  Just paid in full so it reports 0 when they pull the credit app when I apply tomorrow.  Wish me luck, the FF is my first card back in with Chase since I burned them for ~$5k over 10 years ago.  I believe I'm in good standing with them as I've always PIF since getting this card and also had an auto CLI from them.  I'm sitting at about 760s through all my CRAs.

Message 73 of 74
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I see the back and forth on subs, timelines and such. It has a "New" next to the catagories. Maybe this has been seen or discussed. I just logged in to pay some bills and saw this. I went back a few pages to July. Some things the same. Some I didnt see. Still got 4yrs until I can apply for any Chase products. But you dont know until you post. Smiley Happy

Earn 100,000 bonus points. Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.* That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. This product is available to you if you do not have any Sapphire card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 48 months.100,000 bonus points is the best offer that Sapphire Preferred has ever had.

New! Earn up to $50 in statement credits each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.*  New! Earn 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 Anniversary Hotel Credit.* Earn 2x on other travel purchases.*

New! Earn 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.*

New! Earn 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs).*

New! Earn 3x points on select streaming services.* Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.*

Eligible cardmembers can break up card purchases of $100 or more into fixed monthly payments with My Chase Plan®. No interest, just a fixed monthly fee.

Explore Additional Travel Benefits 1:1, Point Transfer opens overlay Partner benefits opens overlay, Travel & purchase coverage opens overlay,No foreign transaction fees† Refer to Pricing and Terms opens overlay 24/7 access

Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.