Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Mailer

tag
satio
Frequent Contributor

Chase Sapphire Preferred Mailer

After so many years and actually doing something about rebuilding and crossing over 700, I am starting to receive some pre-selected offers that actually represent decent accounts other than Merrick and Credit One that flowered my mailbox while I was sub par.

Today that included a Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus offer and Chase Sapphire Preferred. 

I'm not in the market to add to the CC stable right now as I have sufficent cards and CL across them for my needs so I am in the garden for the time being. My goal is to surpass 740 this year which should be obtainable without too much trouble when the COs I brought to 0 balance last year fall off come August-September.

However, I see many that "chase the Chase" fleet of cards. 

Is there a link someone could point me or otherwise provide information for how the Sapphire card stacks up to other Chase cards in terms of their total "fleet" of cards?

I'm curious where the Sapphire card sits as compared to all their other account types.

I look forward to any insight others can provide.

Onward!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Mailer

This link should get you started

https://creditcards.chase.com/?CELL=6C4M&sitelink=2&jp_cmp=cc/General+MCP_Brand_BMM_MCP_SEM_US_NA_St...

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.