cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval Odds?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval Odds?

Business is often just as good.

Message 31 of 45
RKintaudi
Established Member

Update: My Experian score was just updated today for me getting my chase cards paid off so I'm guessing today is the day I head into the branch and apply, or maybe it's tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last second, right? 

In everyone's experience, has Chase pulled from Experian or another bureau? As it stands, my experian score is way higher than the other two bureaus who have not yet received updated information. With that said, I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger today or wait until tomorrow and hope that my information is updated overnight?

Starting Score (Average) | Current Score (Average) | Goal Score (Average): 750

Current Credit Cards: BofA Cash Rewards: CL - $9,200 | Chase Freedom: CL - $3,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: CL - $9,000 | Delta American Express SkyMiles Card: CL - $16,300 | Goldenwest Credit Union Visa Rewards: CL - $7,500 | Mountain America Credit Union Visa Rewards: CL - $10,000 | RC Willey Credit Card: CL - $3,000 | Synchrony Bank /Cards: CL - $7.000
Total CL: $65,000 | Utilization: 12.13%
Message 32 of 45
George528
Contributor

@RKintaudi wrote:

Update: My Experian score was just updated today for me getting my chase cards paid off so I'm guessing today is the day I head into the branch and apply, or maybe it's tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last second, right? 

In everyone's experience, has Chase pulled from Experian or another bureau? As it stands, my experian score is way higher than the other two bureaus who have not yet received updated information. With that said, I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger today or wait until tomorrow and hope that my information is updated overnight?

Mine was Experian only.   

Message 33 of 45
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@RKintaudi wrote:

it they get what they need from ex then that will be it.  if your profile is unusual for some reason then they will hit tu as well.  for an offer that ends tomorrow I would make my way to the branch today.  good luck!

Message 34 of 45
RKintaudi
Established Member

@bourgogne wrote:

@RKintaudi wrote:

it they get what they need from ex then that will be it.  if your profile is unusual for some reason then they will hit tu as well.  for an offer that ends tomorrow I would make my way to the branch today.  good luck!

The other shoes haven't fallen for TU and EQ. My scores for both are 718 and 702, respectively. So I hope they don't pull from those two. We'll see if I can sneak out of work today and apply at lunch.

Here's hoping for the insta-approval...even though I'm at 5/24.

Current Credit Cards: BofA Cash Rewards: CL - $9,200 | Chase Freedom: CL - $3,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: CL - $9,000 | Delta American Express SkyMiles Card: CL - $16,300 | Goldenwest Credit Union Visa Rewards: CL - $7,500 | Mountain America Credit Union Visa Rewards: CL - $10,000 | RC Willey Credit Card: CL - $3,000 | Synchrony Bank /Cards: CL - $7.000
Message 35 of 45
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@RKintaudi wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@RKintaudi wrote:

The other shoes haven't fallen for TU and EQ. My scores for both are 718 and 702, respectively. So I hope they don't pull from those two. We'll see if I can sneak out of work today and apply at lunch.

Here's hoping for the insta-approval...even though I'm at 5/24.

scores are only part of it.  I had a friend with a EX 633 get a $22K csr this past monday.  scores are only one of many items that factor into it.  that aside, you got this - go get your card!

Message 36 of 45
RKintaudi
Established Member

Well, I just submitted my application. No instant approval so it's off to reconsideration. I guess it begs to question how long do I wait until I call in?

Message 37 of 45
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

in branch with a csp pre-approval? what was the msg? if branch the banker should have done his thing and called
Message 38 of 45
RKintaudi
Established Member

I applied in-branch, though when I applied for my CSP, I didn't get a pre-approval either. In any case, it sounds like I should try my chances at calling the recon line as soon as possible.

Message 39 of 45
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

you have a csp, same ?, branch and did anything show? they might want to tap the csp dor some $. let them. downgrade the csp to cs and pc to fu or f
Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.