Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Approval off "Pre-Approved" link online, update

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase Slate Approval off "Pre-Approved" link online, update

Hello all,  Just wanted to come back and give update that my partner did the Pre-Approval link about 2 weeks ago online and was pre-approved for Slate for 0% for 15 months at 16.9% which is tier 2 in rates Chase offers on this card.... He applied and was instantly approved and then a couple days later found out it was for $9k.

Fast forward and today he BT for the 0% for 15 months and $0 BT FEE for first 60 days of account opening, the one little intersting note I wanted to share is Chase will only allow you to BT to within $500 of Credit Line, so in his case $8500.00

The other thing is yesterday he received offer by mail for this exact card but the offer was for the Tier 1 APR 11.49%... not something that will effect him for the next 15 months so don't think he will bother calling, but kind of interesting to me.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Approval off "Pre-Approved" link online, update

Congrats on the approval!
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Approval off "Pre-Approved" link online, update x 2

Just looking at credit secure and Chase pulled TU and EX... ugh, really wish I knew that before, I would have for sure recon for higher limit!

Message 3 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I did not know about the BT up until $500 short of CL. Intersting!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 9
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

They pulled TU/EX for me too.  I don't think it's all that rare.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

They pulled TU/EX for me too.  I don't think it's all that rare.  

Actually just mad at myself because I kept debating on recon CL and everyone talked about additional HP from TU and so didn't want that, had I known already done... oh well... 

Message 6 of 9
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Don't you have 30 days to recon limit?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 9
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be the first to say in case I was wrong. xD 

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be the first to say in case I was wrong. xD 

Just called the Backdoor Recon number and asked if 2 HP done with approved app if they can do recon on CL for up to 30 days after approval without pulling new HP.

He stated if app denied, they can recon for 30 days without new report but for CLI (he even said it as a CLI) they only have 3 days before needing new HP.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.