Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate BT?

tag
lawless05
New Contributor

Chase Slate BT?

So I applied and got approved for the Slate card and i want to know the process for the BT. Do they sent the payment to my other cards  or put the funds in my account and let me do it? I very unsure how this goes. But want to close my Crap one with this stuck at 750CL 22% APR and AF! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Slate BT?

Basically on your chase account there is a link under Chase Slate that says Transfer a balance. You put all the info of the card you want to transfer (account number, amount) and submit it. Chase pays the amount you owe to the other accounts and the balance shows on your Chase Slate a few days later. The transfer itself takes time but nonetheless Chase takes care of it.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 6
lawless05
New Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. I dont want capital one hold 22% over my head a minute longer than needed!

Message 3 of 6
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

No prob. Def. get rid of any balance on Capone. The Slate is an excellent bt card. I have one and the best part is the 0 apr for 15 months. Smiley Happy
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 4 of 6
ricefed
Contributor

Did you put the balance transfer on your app? If so it will be paid automatically. If not then you have to do it online. Takes about 6 days to go through.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Message 5 of 6
lawless05
New Contributor

I was going to put it on there but I didn't know my account number. And when I called to check the status the guy was like you can do it when i get the card. He said when i get my package it would explain what to do. Don't know he couldn't just add it then since it only one card im transferring

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.