Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

Here are a few pics and details for anyone that might be interested. It definitely surpasses what Discover and Barclay are providing with their TU FICO bc its more than a simple score. Glad I got this card. Smiley Very Happy Score matches my current EX FICO exactly with 3B monitoring from here so no need to keep paying a monthly fee for it. Not sure how often the score is updated. Haven't even received the card yet and my first statement doesn't close until May 27th so I'm guessing it updates with each statement but not absolutely certain. Option just popped up today on the right side of the screen! Heart

HistoryDashboard.JPGDashboardScore.JPGAAoADashboard.JPGUtilizationDashboard.JPG

Message 1 of 219
218 REPLIES 218
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

Thanks so much. That IS awesome. I finally got the SM back from chase to change the account etc. thought it sounded like a hassle, but looks good
Message 2 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the interface!  Wish I had kept my Slate that I opened in March. Would have moved all but $500 off just for the Fico!

Message 3 of 219
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Very nice!! 

Message 4 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm pretty pleased!Smiley Happy Think Slate is definitely worth keeping until Amex finally decides to make EX available for everyone. I may even keep it after that bc I don't think the Amex FICO includes all this information.

Message 5 of 219
dapps06
Frequent Contributor

Wow, nice. Now I kind of regret transferring my Slate limit to my Freedom and closing the Slate. I wonder how it would look if I applied for the Slate again considering I transferred the limit before they even shipped the card after my approval Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 219
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Wow that is very nice! FNBO gives me only the score..thankful for that for sure, but THIS is awesome indeed!

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 7 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dapps06 wrote:

Wow, nice. Now I kind of regret transferring my Slate limit to my Freedom and closing the Slate. I wonder how it would look if I applied for the Slate again considering I transferred the limit before they even shipped the card after my approval Smiley Happy

hmm....I really couldn't say. But if you get an instant approval then no need to go over that issue with anyone Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 219
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Nice and fancy but still not enough for me to actually ever want a Slate.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 9 of 219
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for sharing!  Ya I wish either Chase or Amex make it widey available being EXP Fico..  It is just a matter or time, but deffinetly the best interface of any Fico I have seen.  

Message 10 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.