Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

Wow That makes my preapproval for Slate a solid card of interest to act on sometime soon. EX FICO is a plus

Message 31 of 219
skimmie48
Regular Contributor

Pretty sure I'm going to need that dashboard. It is awesome!

Message 32 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool! Can't wait until I have it on my dashboard.

Message 33 of 219
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@brclark82
How do you ALWAYS have 15mos @ 2%?
Message 34 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice !!  Now I want the Slate.... just so I can get that dashboard Smiley Happy !!!

Message 35 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dammitall! Stop tempting me with awesomeness! Must not app until next summer (14 months away) due to need for a mortgage when I graduate/move. 

Message 36 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

JSS3 I imagine its not that difficult depending on their method. Maybe close a card and reapply after the initial 15 months is up? Or keep adding different cards with 12-15 month 0% purchase offers. Lot to choose from. That would be more ideal to me than paying interest with a low APR.

Petrovius my apologies! Please excuse the awesomeness, nothing to see here. Garden strong Smiley Tongue
Message 37 of 219
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Nice dashboard.

If the card had some level of use where I could justify getting it I would. I see the fico as a nice perk if you actually need the card but a card that basically has no use after it's promo APR period sucks.

You can replace most of the info except FICO score with credit sesame. Then to me if I really need a score I pull it and pay for a FICO Credit report which gives me the score as of that moment versus days, weeks or nearly a month ago. How often do you really need that? I needed it once in the last year so this card would save me 1.25 a month minus any rewards I missed out on for charging to it occasionally to keep it open.

I think in the long term this will be offered to most Chase products it may take some time but they did Slate as a first rollout to try and get new users and then once it is working smoothly they will roll it out to more products.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 38 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got three Chase cards I really don't want a fourth..but....
Message 39 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ragelog - opinion noted. To each their own Smiley Happy

tj if you don't need or want this card don't get it Smiley Very Happy Or at least think about it for awhile since its not going anywhere.
Message 40 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.