Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Recon Success

tag
Loretin

Chase Slate Recon Success

Hello,

Just to share my story. I received a letter of denial due to: total available credit on accounts is too low and too many accounts with high balances.

I called the backdoor number: 1888-609-7805. I first spoke to a rep who, even though was polite, did not seem very helpful. Therefore, I requested someone else. He went ahead and transferred the call to his supervisor who heard the reasons behind the high balances. I also explained that my Amex is paid in full every month. After further evaluation, I was approved for $3000.-

Thank you for sharing the backdoor numbers and tips! These forums have helped me rebuilt my credit. Thanks to you guys  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
anybodii
New Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Recon Success

Congrats, its always good to hear a success story and the provided backdoor number! I recently just got approved for Chase Freedom after 2 months of recon lol.

Message 2 of 3
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Recon Success

Congrats. I was denied after recon b/c I was told by the analyst that I had too many accounts open with revolving balances. Since he's pretty accurate with that assessment, I just plan on reapplying in a year or so when I'll have all those balances down to $0.

ImageImageImage

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.