Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Signature?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Slate Signature?

Does the Slate come in a Visa Signature? I just got approved for 5K yesterday and am too impatient to wait and see if it's a Visa Signature. I'm not sure if only certain cards are Visa Signature. I did look on the Visa Signature website and judging from the Chase cards listed, Slate was not among them. Others have told me it should be though. Anyone know anything about this? 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Slate Signature?

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the Slate come in a Visa Signature? I just got approved for 5K yesterday and am too impatient to wait and see if it's a Visa Signature. I'm not sure if only certain cards are Visa Signature. I did look on the Visa Signature website and judging from the Chase cards listed, Slate was not among them. Others have told me it should be though. Anyone know anything about this? 

Chase Slate is not currently issued in a Visa Signature version.  Years ago it used to be, although rarely seen these days.

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah ok. Thanks! 

Message 3 of 19
Luscher
Valued Contributor

It would kinda be pointless for it to be since most people don't even use the card to spend on. Just for BT
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luscher wrote:
It would kinda be pointless for it to be since most people don't even use the card to spend on. Just for BT

What about bragging rights?

Message 6 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

Yes because the Chase Slate CC brings that for most people.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

Of course. It's a top to bottom card.

Message 8 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

Of course. It's a top to bottom card.

So are the Virgin America and GM BuyPower cards amongst a few.

Message 9 of 19
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

I chuckle out loud when i see someone swiping a slate card anywhere

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.