Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate To Be Discontinued

tag
Credit_Flavours
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Slate To Be Discontinued

DW just got another slate offer online today. This is the third time it has shown up in her account in the last month. she already has the freedom, FU and the CSP. Don't really know what's up with them.

She could use a BT card now though. Any idea whether they"ve decided to keep the product open?

Message 81 of 83
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Credit_Flavours wrote:

DW just got another slate offer online today. This is the third time it has shown up in her account in the last month. she already has the freedom, FU and the CSP. Don't really know what's up with them.

She could use a BT card now though. Any idea whether they"ve decided to keep the product open?

If she has the option to apply and has considered this card as a suitable product for BTs, then she can do so I'm sure.  Until Slate applicationsbbecome unavailable or the product isn't featured online, then it's business as usual until Chase decides to fully phase it out. 

Message 82 of 83
RickyRay
New Contributor

I have a Chase checking account. I loged in last night and lo and behold...a pre qualification for the Slate card. I took the offer. Got a message. This morning I called.. Congrats to a $1,200 limit. They pulled all 3 reports! TU only 2 inquiries, EQ has 9 now Experian 4. Score is 710 Experian 660 EQ and TU nothing, they only have 3 months of history, since they accidentally deleted my files 3 months ago. Anyway, I am happy. I just got a Discover it card for $8500 limit. I dare not apply for nothing else for 24 months.
I hear Chase may close your account with them. I got the great balance transfer option. So I'm off in the garden for 2 year's.
The chase rep said in 6 months I will be able to get cli. And after 1 year I can get a second Chase card. I'm glad that I got this.
In 2 year's my scores should be very good.
Wish me luck.
Well I don't have a logo, so I will just use @#@
Message 83 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.