Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate pre-screened offer

tag
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Slate pre-screened offer

I’m sorry, I misremembered. Though if it shows up as a green check mark offer, there have been DP’s of overriding 5/24 with the green check

[2/2019]
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Slate pre-screened offer

I think there were sporatic date points of the green check mark overriding 5/24. However, more likely than not it will result in a decline in my opinion anyway.

Just this week I got a green check mark and was offered a CSP, which I would love to have, but I'm LOL/24. I currently have the Chase FU which is worthless to me now that I have several 2% on everything options.

I have considered calling Chase asking for a product change from FU to Freedom so I could get some use out of it. Chase in my opinion is a Nervous Nelly creditor and I don't want to bring unnecessary attention to my credit seeking behavior by asking for the PC. So, I will wait... I don't need all my accounts with them closed. I only have the FU but I do have checking and savings with them which I need to use.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.