Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

My scores are 686 - Experian, 656 - Transunion, 600 - Equifax (One collection about to fall off) and I live in TN. I need a southwest credit card as I travel with them weekly btw TN and the east coast for work and I know I have been missing out on alot of their rewards. Does anyone know what CRA Chase pulls for this card and what scores they look for?

My CC balances are $0, and have 5 credit cards reporting with no lates in the past 2yrs and 1 charge off from 2yrs ago. Income over $100K...Also what card can I apply for that would give me a pretty high credit line? Can only do one card app as I will be doing a home pre-qual in June and my agents advised I get the card now if I need it.

I would be glad to get some responses on this?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

Chase is hard, not sure if 2 years is long enough with them under there new credit guidelines.

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 05-06-2008 11:35 AM
Message 2 of 3
jp_dlp
Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

I have that card, good rewards program especially with southwest as you mentioned you fly regularly though it has AF if im not mistaken $59 but request to be waived after good payment history.. I would suggest you get it with your EXP at 686.. They always pull experian here in CA hard as well as CLI request but mostly been very accommodating..

I would suggest calling in for the application as you can explain if they see that collection on your CR.. Goodluck...
Current Fico Score
EX: 660 EQ: 680 TR: 690
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.