Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest RR 50K Offer?

tag
vpae
Established Contributor

Chase Southwest RR 50K Offer?

I know that as of March 9th, this offer officially ended. All links from Chase's website and from Southwest's website only points to the 25K page.

I was looking around and I found this link right now that still calls out 50K points. I cannot find anything in the fine print, terms and conditions that refers to the points or when the bonus offer expires. I also couldn't find anything referring to the bonus points (this is typical though) on the application page.

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/southwest/offer

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 12.23.21 PM.png

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest RR 50K Offer?

Same discussion going on 3 threads down...Just an FYI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 31
john398
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Same discussion going on 3 threads down...Just an FYI

when you say 3 thread down, I looked 3 down and did not see it, it would be helpful to provide a link

Message 3 of 31
milkshakes
Regular Contributor

i went through a few pages and couldn't find the related thread mentioned either. i also searched "southwest, southwest 50k, southwest RR, and rapid rewards" to no avail.

a link would be helpful, as im pretty interested in seeing if there's a way to claim this offer

12k                    10k                     5k                 12.5k (AU)                 6k                   NPSL                   12k
Message 4 of 31
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

As people respond/comment to posts it changes the lineup.  I will bump it up again.  

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 5 of 31
vpae
Established Contributor

Yes, while there was a smiliar thread asking about Southwest RR, it was asking about the points and how it is used and it mentioned either a targeted offer, or it was the wrong promotion.

It did not include this link or this information. I decided to start another thread based on the nature of the topic and out of respect for the OP of the other thread. My mistake if I should have just added to it.

To my knowledge, even if there was another thread, neither that one or this one has any actual relevant commnts or facts yet.

I am not in a posistion to apply or find out.

Any takers? Smiley Tongue

Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 6 of 31
Jdofelmire

I received an email the other day from southwest with the 50k offer, which expires April 27th. It included an invitation code.... If that helps.
Message 7 of 31
vpae
Established Contributor

@Jdofelmire wrote:
I received an email the other day from southwest with the 50k offer, which expires April 27th. It included an invitation code.... If that helps.

Does it have a basic link/URL from the offer you can share? (Not a targeted/customized URL, of couse, do not share the invitation code)

Is it similar to the link I posed up there?

Message 8 of 31
Jdofelmire

The email was very specific, when I clicked on it it took me to a preloaded application with my name and address already loaded.... Btw, I applied and was approved for 5k.
Message 9 of 31
Jdofelmire

This is the number that is listed to call....
1-866-820-1554
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.