Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Turn Down?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Turn Down?

o.k., the truth.  I applied for a Chase card on 8/7/017.  I recieved the old "We will notify of your approval wtatus in30 days by US Mail.  At first I thought I'll call tomorrow, I called the 800-432*3117 # hit opt 1, hit opt 2, punched my ss# and the same info says we received yoour application on 8/7/07 and you will be notified within 30 days via mail.  This does mean I was denied right?  They pulled my cr at the same time I was approved for a WaMu Plat card.  Any insight to what the ending results will be will be greately appreciated.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Turn Down?

Chase is good for instant approvals if done online. If no instant approval, chances are denied with Chase. Smiley Sad I hope I am wrong.
Message 2 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't get too negative on Chase. When they say 30 days you can set your clock by it. I got the 30 day myself and was approved along about day 20 or so. Keep your hopes up this is absolutely normal for Chase. Grandma was slow but she was old. Chase what's your excuse?
Message 3 of 6
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

you would most likely get it chase is a very easy card to get, i got it with a 640 fico 3k cl, they pulled EQ
Message 4 of 6
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
you would most likely get it chase is a very easy card to get,
Any Chase card or just one in particular?

Message Edited by SpecFile on 08-20-2007 09:07 PM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied and got the 30 day message. I waited 3 days to call. After entering my SS# I was transferred to a CSR. Asked about status. Was advised I was approved for $5000 TL.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.