Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase United Mileage Plus: APPROVED

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase United Mileage Plus: APPROVED

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Well, unfortunately I do not have a miles account yet so I'll be starting from scratch. But hey gotta start somewhere! I hope I get the card this week soooo badly. I'm ready to start swiping!!!! Gonna sock drawer everthing except my United Mileage Plus and my debit for cash emergencys.

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Im feeling the same way about my Zync!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 41 of 44
steffiejoe
Contributor

Im glad I found this thread. I received an invitation to apply , I guess since I have a mileage account and earned some points due to my most recent vacation. Any way It says I can earn up to 60,000 miles.

I have been in garden mood for several years but this card spiked my interest , since I have several upcoming trips planned.

I was wondering about the welcome package and someone in another thread said the card was made out of some type of metal. Can any one confirm? Whats so special about the welcome package? Is this card made of metal?

I know these are silly questions but I'm a girlie girl and I like nice packagingWoman Embarassed

Congrats on your approval!!

Your credit score
Source: Equifax Date: April 29, 2015
Message 42 of 44
bluewillow
New Contributor

I was just approved for this today..said I should have card within two weeks but they did not give me the amount of credit line....guess I'll know in two weeks Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 44
bluewillow
New Contributor

Ok did what Andrew did and called...cl of $8K...sweet Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.