Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Visa Platinum Question???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Visa Platinum Question???

Hi Frnds

I got my Chase Visa Platinum(APR 9.99%) CC in the begining of Jan'08, after that I have been getting pre approved offers for the same CC but with less APR (8.99%).
I have one doubt like Can ask for my APR reduction to 8.99% or Can I apply one more CC with CHASE??do they issue me another visa planitum?

Have a great day

Message Edited by HI-ALL on 02-09-2008 07:50 AM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Visa Platinum Question???

I think Chase will approve more than one card. But, if you apply again you might get a hard inq on your CR.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

In this case do they agree to reduce my APR to 8.99%(new pre approved offer APR)?
Message 3 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can call and ask. They might. Any thing is possible. We have to Ask.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI-ALL wrote:
In this case do they agree to reduce my APR to 8.99%(new pre approved offer APR)?

If you call and ask, please don't forget to post your results here.  I'd like to know the answer to this, as well.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:

HI-ALL wrote:

If you call and ask, please don't forget to post your results here.  I'd like to know the answer to this, as well.

I'd love to know as well.  I just received my Chase card a couple weeks ago with a fixed 9.9.  I'd rather not rock the boat right now but it would be good to know.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Frnds

Last week I spoke a Chase CSR regarding this APR issue,he told me that untill my first 12 months 0% APR time period, no need to bother about the APR(9.99% OR 8.99%).
Once that 12 months 0%APR ends, he asked me to make a call again to change that 9.99% APR to 8.99%APR even less depends on my relation with chase within this 12 months time.

Have a Great Day
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update.  I'll try to remember that in 12 months also. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check the statement after you make a purchase. Your apr may be lower. Is that 0% a bt rate. If it is and you did not do a bt than the rate matters. If you did a bt do not make apurchase on that card until your bt is paid off or the promotional bt rate period has ended.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi cowpaddi

It is 0% BT rate,I didn't do any BT.What if I do a BT & purchase with the same CC?

Have a nice weekend
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.