Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase White Card?

tag
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: Chase White Card?

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 61 of 65
mrcrush20
New Contributor

Normally I would not respond to this post but i think its been pointed out allready ... one more time incase you missed it

TOS for myfico

What to do when you think a poster is full of it...

I posted for my own education and that of befit to others, in this case someone who asked..  

"I did a google search also and came up with the Stratus card also.  I'd be interested in hearing about  any info after you speak with your JPM friend.  Just curious."  improvingmycredit 

If you don't like, believe this thread me or anyone here you don't have to read and you diffidently don't have to post. I am sadden by the fact that someone of your time on the froums acts this way...We should be able to post with out fear of attack or NON constructive criticism. Any comment not bearing to the topic at hand, that is not helpful or constructive should not be allowed...  

Attacks, including “Flaming” another user or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict

I would assume we are all adults here because of the topic 

Message 62 of 65
bribro
Valued Contributor

I don't think Jlu was flaming you mrcrush20, just making a joke.

Again, there is no JPM "white card" on the horizon people. My best guess is that the OP's manager simply made it up since he "likes to brag." Or perhaps he confused it with the prepaid Liquid card, who knows. Either way, there is no uber-exclusive white card coming.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 63 of 65
Jlu
Established Contributor

@bribro wrote:

I don't think Jlu was flaming you mrcrush20, just making a joke.

Again, there is no JPM "white card" on the horizon people. My best guess is that the OP's manager simply made it up since he "likes to brag." Or perhaps he confused it with the prepaid Liquid card, who knows. Either way, there is no uber-exclusive white card coming.

+1

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 64 of 65
mrcrush20
New Contributor

i see... Sorry

Message 65 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.