Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase account review

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase account review

baller4life thanks for the shout out !!  

Here is what happened to me OP:  I was frozen out of my RITZ ard in Feb, 3 months post opening.  Mine happened due to a Cash advance oops!  However, after calling UW Several times, I was able to get a Sr UW to review my account ON THE SPOT -- and immediately was inofrmed account will remain ACTIVE based on my good credit score (715 if i recall), history with Chase and overall CR -- she even complimented much of my credit.  She said it was flagged by computer for "odd actvity / Cash advances"  .. no idea what flagged you, but Id suggest this is one time TO CALL UW -- do not wait it out, i see much worse outcomes for those who dont have a chance to explain themselves ... id call asap, and report back -- ASK FOR A SR UW or Analyst !!!  

BEST BEST OF LUCK !!!!  Just be honest with answers and polite, and im sure you will do ok.  For many who did not call ive seen stories of CLDs and closures, so please call!

Message 31 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I tried calling and they kept telling me there's nothing I can do at this point but let the review process continue. They said if they need anything they'll call me and or send a letter. UW seemed nice to me.
Message 32 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Said it should take 72 hours for them to finish, give or take.. I'll keep checking in..
Message 33 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same BS answer they give me until I called a fourth time and was transferred to a Senior UW Who volunteered to do my review immediately. And boom!

Call center roulette. Ask for a SR Manager UW. OR wait it out up to you.
Message 34 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'll call again tomorrow, I asked for a SR UW and they told me "I'm here to help you".... I called 3 times :/ these people...
Message 35 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol same story. It is rather obnoxious when they outright ignore your request. Plug on my friend
Message 36 of 235
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
Message 37 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I will!, I keep calling asking for a SR UW... They keep saying no, they all keep telling me the review will be finished in 72 hours... It's been 24 so far so I'll keep everyone updated if they finish early or when they finally finish.. Hopefully I got good news rather then bad... I'll cross my fingers Smiley Happy!
Message 38 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

I assume all your accounts are locked?

I must've either gotten really lucky or they changed their ways of handling.
Message 39 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah all my accounts are completely locked.. Even when I call for general info I get transferred to other departments
Message 40 of 235
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.