Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase account review

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase account review

All of my accounts with Chase are at 0 and haven't been used. The 7 new accounts (not counting blispay because it's still hidden) were open;  2 of them are 8 months old, 3 are 5-6 months old and 2 are from last month. Chase approved me for these cards with all the new accounts already reporting. Nothing has changed on my reports since they approved me.

Message 51 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

All of my accounts with Chase are at 0 and haven't been used. The 7 new accounts (not counting blispay because it's still hidden) were open;  2 of them are 8 months old, 3 are 5-6 months old and 2 are from last month. Chase approved me for these cards with all the new accounts already reporting. Nothing has changed on my reports since they approved me.

I think it was the multiple Chase apps in such a short time frame that caused the review then, but who knows.

Message 52 of 235
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

How many new accounts in the last 60 days cause I lost count including what 3 Chase cards? 

Somewhere about 5 or more IIRC could be wrong tho

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 53 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

5, Ink, SW, Hyatt. I think it's probably too many chase apps in a certain time frame from everything I'm reading I'm banking on a major CLD or closure of one of them
Message 54 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
5, Ink, SW, Hyatt. I think it's probably too many chase apps in a certain time frame from everything I'm reading I'm banking on a major CLD or closure of one of them

Think positive - we're rooting for you! Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 235
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

I truly admire your temperment here in how you are handling this.  Many on this forum would be losing their minds and saying Chase is stupid, etc.

Message 56 of 235
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

And you moved some Hyatt limit to somewhere IIRC 

This is why I stressed slowing down and the GC 

Well you have my full support 

Whatever happens let it play out now but here's what drew attention IMHO

To many eggs in one basket to quick (Chase)

To many request for this and that ....moving limits, expedite cards etc etc 

Not enough history with Chase 

Then new accounts kept popping up on CR's every time they looked 

Hell I don't have access to your CR's and every week was a new card that I knew of ...Lol

When the smoke clears bury your head deep for 9-12 month and heed my warning because what Chase does could affect other lenders actions 

Sorry but I've always told you straight so not changing now 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 57 of 235
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

MissingCA; I've always like Chase their always nice and helpful Smiley Happy, MJ my friend! You warned me! Haha thank you for always helping MJ Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 235
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

LMAO if I were to ever get AR, I'm not posting. I can see and hear MJ standing over me with his ruler reminding me of app sprees and not gardening while pointing his right index fingerSmiley Very HappySmiley HappySmiley LOL😂😂😂😂😂

I swear the dude has a record keeping memory. He sees and remember everything...every single detail lololol

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 59 of 235
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
MissingCA; I've always like Chase their always nice and helpful Smiley Happy, MJ my friend! You warned me! Haha thank you for always helping MJ Smiley Happy

I don't want you to lose hope now ...with review and income you can survive this ....but NO MORE for a long long while 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 60 of 235
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.