cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase & Hyatt Launch New Co-Branded Credit Card – 60,000 Point Bonus!

tag
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Chase & Hyatt Launch New Co-Branded Credit Card – 60,000 Point Bonus!

@Saleen099 wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Day one of the card coming now.  I was eligible to be upgraded to the new card I excepted now that I have lifetime platinum status with Marriott I’m gonna focus a little bit more on Hyatt. Day two received my five elite night credit.  I have not received the free night I’ll keep you posted on when that shows up. Chase did give me a refund on my annual fee  in the amount of $31.25.  The new card should arrive Tuesday Wednesday of next week.

Are you talking about the anniversary free night?  YES   I meant to say annual free night. 

Mine did not post until a few weeks before the actual account anniversary. You will probably see it post in late May or early June 2019.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 21 of 27
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've always been a Hilton member but their points are crap; always requiring me to pay out of pocket. I am reconsidering my hilton card from AmEx. Maybe the 95.00 fee is good enough just for the priority pass. 

Applied for the Hyatt and got approved over the phone. I am excited. Did my research, asked questions in the TPG lounge on facebook and watched numerous videos. I think I've made the right choice and this may be my keeper card. I don't have many hotel keeper cards.  If I like it enough I might just cancel the hilton. 

Congrats!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's true @wascb14. I had that issue (turned away because the lounge is full) when I was in LAX. 

Message 23 of 27
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous's true @wasCB14. I had that issue (turned away because the lounge is full) when I was in LAX. 

Was that Alaska? Korean? Virgin Atlantic? Barney's Beanery?

LAX is (or will become) an Amex Platinum-friendly airport. Two Delta Sky Clubs already and a Centurion coming in 2019.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 24 of 27
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

I did the upgrade and requested for the new card to be rushed since my current card was "damaged." I was expecting to get a shiny cool looking metal card Smiley Sad  Sadly, the card just has a metallic look but is plnew hyatt - plasticnew hyatt - plasticastic. 

Message 25 of 27
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I have the regular Hyatt and got an email to upgrade but only 2,000 point bonus.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 26 of 27
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

I thought they Hyatt was going to be a metal oneSmiley Happy

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.